Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker (B40)

on Friday, February 3, 2012

Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker

Keurig B-40 B40 Elite Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System
Price: $$119.99
Rating: (4.1 out of 5 stars based on 623 votes)






Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker Description

The Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker B40 will help you make a freshly brewed cup at the touch of a button. Even with sleep still in your eyes, you'll be able to brew fresh coffee, tea or hot chocolate thanks to this single cup brewing system. A wide variety of brands and flavours are available so you can make your favourite drink your way.

Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker Features

  • 1500-watt single-serve brewing system for gourmet coffee or tea
  • Uses patented K-Cups; no messy grinding or clean up
  • Removable 48-ounce water reservoir; removable drip tray
  • 2 brew-size options; 2-hour automatic shut-off; descale indicator
  • Brewer requires 4 minutes of priming before being ready to use.

Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviews

GGRREEAT!!!
By B. Betts

I LOVE this coffee machine! I read the online reviews before purchasing because I wasn't sure which machine to buy. This one is perfect! We use it in our office for about 5-6 people. It is SUPER easy to use,put in the water, put in the coffee cup and press the button! And the best part is all the coffee selection! It's incredible the amount of selection you get! I got 18 pack sampler package (which also included tea) and it was AWESOME! AND they now offer it in Caribou Coffee!! AND-if ALL that doesn't suit your fancy and you still want to use your OWN coffee- you can buy the little re-usable coffee filter and put your OWN coffe in! You can't beat this deal!! Get it NOW! you won't be sorry! I have stopped going to coffee places on my way to work because this coffee is THAT good! If your looking for something simple that produces great coffee - this is it!!
Best purchase I've ever made
By T. Hollins

We've had this a month or so. It is excellent. Flawless. You need to get used to the solid lights versus blinking lights.
But it is so easy. My wife loves it. Its a conversation piece. Looks great in the kitchen.

Now for the product. Those little cups are awesome. She says it makes a perfect cup of coffee. I don't drink it. I drink tea so I got the Chai Latte cups, and then Hot Chocolate ones for the kids. We all agree that it makes, literally, perfect cups of the drinks.

Definitely a best purchase from Amazon.
Good Stuff!
By G. Homyack

This was an item on my Wish List this Christmas. I love it. I've a very busy life and this is one less thing I need to clean. Even if I wasn't busy, who really loves cleaning that much anyway? Every morning I can grab a nearly instant cup of coffee without having to grind, pour water and clean up the grounds. It is very "user friendly" as well-- no huge manual or video necessary to learn how to use it. I am a Starbucks fanatic and love strong coffee so I'm still testing the various available brands. Some are much better than others if you like the strong stuff. Also, you can buy a little filter if you need to have some other sort of coffee besides whats offered in the k-cups. The tea is great too by the way.
GREAT!
By tissa

Don't wast money buying a more expensive models. The Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker B40 is great and has everything you'll need. Get a My K cup and use your own coffee.
works great!
By ComplaintKing

I bought this for my fiance for Christmas. It works great and she loves it! It does everything it said it does. It is quick, easy and just a great product. ComplaintKing says...Recommended.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment